The75th UFVA Conference will be held virtually from July 27- July 30, 2021!
Submissions will open on January 30.
$35 Regular Members, $20 Student Members.
In consideration of COVID-19 hardship, UFVA board members voted to offer discounted registration rates in 2021.
A few announcements:
- This year, within the Screenings section, we have inaugurated a Multi-Camera/Streaming category.
- A brand new Award in Innovation will be introduced.
- There are now separate sessions exclusively for Sustainers and Institutional Presenters.
To submit, please visit the conference webpage beginning January 30.
Papers, Pre-constituted Panels, New Media, and Workshops can be submitted through the Conference page. Films (Screenings) and Scripts must be entered through FilmFreeway.
Remember: You must be an active member of UFVA to submit your work. To renew your membership or become a member, please visit the UFVA membership pagehere prior to submitting.
In some instances event format and submission instructions have changed from previous years. PLEASE read all instructions carefully before submitting.
- Due to a limited number of attendees,only one event submission per member, please.
- The submissions deadline is April 1, 2021.
- Notification of acceptance and conference registration will begin on May 30, 2021.
- There are 500 seats available, on a first come, first served basis.
There will be more information on the conference and a pre-conference day announcement coming soon!
If you have any questions, email me, Christina Lane, email@example.com.
You can also reach Wenhwa Tsao, Conference VP, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference organizers have been hard at work in preparation for UFVA 2021, making every effort to incorporate feedback from the 2020 Conference Survey.
We look forward to seeing you (virtually) this July!
All the best,
Christina Lane, UFVA President