the Sehs?chte-Filmfestival awaits your films again!
The 51st edition of the Sehs?chte International Student Film Festival, one of the biggest film festivals for young filmmakers in Europe, will take place between 20 and 24 April 2022.
After an unusual yet successful anniversary edition, Sehs?chte looks ahead. Under the motto RADIANCE, the festival puts its faith in the irrepressible radiance of a new generation of filmmakers – and in the festival as their catalyst.
As every year, Sehs?chte gives a home to courageous, young cinema in its 51st edition. New, previously unheard ideas, perspectives and attitudes are to be carried from Babelsberg into the world and illuminate the festival landscape as a shimmering sea of light. We place our full conviction in the power of the cinema screen to capture the future of film already now and to immerse the audience in its splendor.
Fifty years lie behind us, many more ahead. The flame is blazing, now Sehs?chte 2022 carries its glow wherever it takes us.
We accept submissions starting from today and want to invite all filmmakers worldwide to submit their films in the following CATEGORIES:
- Feature Film (min. 50 min)
- Short Film (max. 50 min)
- Documentary Feature (min. 50 min)
- Documentary Short (max. 50 min)
- Animation (any length)
- Future: Kids (films for an audience aged 0 and over / any length)
- Future: Teens (films for an audience aged 12 and over / any length)
- Focus Production? (exceptional production / any length)
- 360? ? (min. 2 min)
? in the section Focus Production additional production documents (see our regulations) must be sent to email@example.com in addition to the submission of the film.
SUBMISSION PERIOD: 22.11.2021 – 09.01.2022
SUBMISSIONS VIA FESTHOME: https://festhome.com/festival/sehs-chte
For the section Schreibs?chte the following is accepted:
- German screenplays with a planned minimum runtime of 50 minutes for the prize Best Screenplay.
- Unproduced English or German Language film and TV concepts in expos? form up to max. 10 A4-size pages.
As part of the festival, there will be a Pitch! Competition during the festival where the best film or a television show concept (Feature or Documentary film, Series or Format) will be awarded Best Pitch.
- Submissions for both categories, together with the filled-out application form found on the website, must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Exhibition: Beyond the Frame we are looking for:
- Innovative projects using modern technologies in a creative manner both online and offline. These could involve for example XR, artificial intelligence, projection mapping, sensor-based systems, audio-visual performances web-based experiences. The exhibition strives to present novel forms of storytelling and digital media art.
The winning films are chosen by our expert jurys.The winners will receive high cash and non-cash prizes. (An exception is the Genre Award, which is chosen by the audience).
For further information please have a look at the Regulationsor visit our website: https://sehsuechte.de
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your submissions!
The Sehs?chte Team 2022